- This event has passed.
February 11 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Do you own a Luminaire or Stellaire?
Then do we have a club for you!
Join us for the Luminaire/ Stellaire Club where we will teach you techniques, feet, and features! Each month you will learn something that will help you master your machine and expand your abilities! If you purchased your machine from us, this club will be FREE! If you purchased your machine elsewhere, then this club will be a one time fee of $29.00!
Luminaire/ Stellaire Club Supplies February
- Flash drive
- 5×14 inch or larger embroidery hoop
- Two sheets of polymesh or no-show mesh stabilizer to fit your hoop
- Assortment of embroidery thread
- One 10×14 piece of batting
- One 3×13 inch piece of batting
- One 7×13 inch piece of batting
- One 10×14 inch piece of fabric for back of bag (I Used Black)
- One 3×13 inch piece of fabric for front of bag (and one equal size piece of organza) (I used Pink)
- One 7×13 inch piece of fabric for front of bag (and one equal size piece of organza) (I used Pink)
- One 10×13 inch piece of fabric for lining (I used Pink)
- One 7×13 inch piece of fabric for lining (I used Pink)
- One 3×13 inch piece of fabric for lining (I used Pink)
- One 3×5 inch piece of applique fabric for champagne (I used Heat Transfer Vinyl Glitter)
- One 7-inch square of organza for champagne glass applique
- Rotary cutter, mat, and ruler. Assortment of scissors for fabric and applique. (Small sharp curved scissors work well for small areas.)
- One 14-inch zipper tape, polyester, or nylon
- Embroidery tape
- (Optional) One 14×2 inch strip of extra stabilizer, one 18-inch piece of yarn or cord (will not be in final project, used as a tool) Wide painter’s tape