Janome Sewing & Embroidery Machines
Offering the Very Best Janome Machines
If you want a professional finish to your next sewing project, the sewing machine you choose can make all the difference. Beckie’s Sewing Center carries a full line of Janome products because we are confident in their ability to provide you with a beautiful finished product.
Janome Machine Repairs
Have a Janome sewing or Handi Quilter machine? We offer affordable in-house repairs so you can get back to your project quickly.
Sales and Services
- Sewing machines
- Quilting machines
- Embroidery machines
Because we are the area’s only Janome retailer, we are uniquely qualified to answer your questions.
The Janome MB-7 is the “World’s First” home-use seven-needle embroidery machine. Start your own business with the MB-7.
The MB-7 is the perfect tool to help you conquer your next embroidery project. This innovative machine is built to work with embroidery formats used by industry professionals such as .jef+, .jef and .dst. With 50 built-in embroidery designs and 10 fonts for monogramming, a USB port to easily import designs and a maximum speed of 800 SPM, the possibilities are endless. All embroidery operations are noticeably faster and smoother on the MB-7. You will be impressed with your project’s professional-finished results.
*Available at Authorized Janome Dealers
Artistic Quilter SD
The AQ18 Sit-down model is perfect for the quilter with space or mobility limitations. The table is a fraction of the size of a standard quilt frame, and you can work on your entire quilt while seated without putting a strain on your legs from standing. This machine has all the great features of an Artistic Quilter Long arm in a large frame, without requiring all the space in your home or hours of standing to finish a free motion quilt.
Features and Benefits:
- 18” throat space offers large quilting area
- Auto Needle Positioner has the ability to use the foot control to stop the needle in either the up or down position, along with soft-touch buttons at your fingertips, minimizing the bending or breaking of needles
- Built-in bobbin winder that winds while you quilt, so your next bobbin is always full and ready
- M-Size bobbin has the largest available bobbin capacity
- Variable speed allows precise stitches: as you move the quilt the machine creates uniform stitches
- The flexible lamp offers light right where you need it; bending in close for micro stippling or staying back for pantographs
- The oil reserve is self-contained so you no longer have to worry about oil on your quills or oiling the hook with every bobbin change
- Collapsible custom table with a removable, hinged leaf for convenience and ease of storage included